charity (plural charities)
- (uncountable) The providing of goods or money to those in need.
- The goods or money given to those in need.
- (countable) An organization whose purpose is to provide for those in need.
- An attitude of kindness and understanding towards others.
- Judge thyself with the judgment of sincerity, and thou will judge others with the judgment of charity. â€” John Mitchell Mason
7 letters in word "charity": A C H I R T Y.
No anagrams for charity found in this word list.
Words found within charity:
ach achy act ah ai air airt airth airy ait aitch ar arc arch art artic arty ary at ay car cart cat cay ch cha chai chair char chart chary chat chay chi chia chirt chit cit city crit crith cry cyathi ha hair hairy hart hat hay hi hic hit hiya ich icy it ita itch itchy rach racy rah rai rait rat ratch rath ray rhy rhyta ria rich richt ricy rit rya ta tach tahr tai tar tay thar thir thy ti tiar tic tich tichy tray triac try ya yacht yah yar yirth